Jeremy is a proven expert and passionate leader in the design and delivery of mobile infrastructure and radio access networks. Success in a number of Director roles, across several mobile network roll-out and consolidation initiatives and organisations over 20 years, has enabled him to gain extensive, hands-on insight into all aspects of the strategy, design, delivery and operational life cycle of mobile network infrastructure. In his recent assignments, Jeremy has worked as part of a TMT advisory team with mobile operators on the ground in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Australia to provide technical input into business cases and commercial agreements that support infrastructure monetisation and network consolidation initiatives.
- Providing technical guidance, and delivering implementation, testing and acceptance of Short Messaging and Cell Broadcast systems with numerous mobile operators across Europe.
- Part of the leadership team charged with the establishment of a nationwide network roll-out organisation to deliver the UK’s first UMTS network for Three.
- Part of the leadership team that established a joint venture company, Mobile Broadband Network Ltd., between Three and T-Mobile (UK) and then executed a highly successful consolidation, active network share and expansion of the UMTS networks of both operators
- Led a high profile, UK Government funded project to deliver new coverage in rural areas.
- Provided strategic advice on Radio Network Consolidation to Three (UK) as part of their bid to acquire Telefonica UK Ltd. Subsequent retention at Three to advise on the development of an alternative technical strategy to provide increased scale and competitiveness to their radio network and then played a leading role in the procurement of the technology and managed services required to deliver on the strategy.