Richard has worked widely across the telecoms and technology sectors in UK, Europe and the Middle East. He has 20+ years experience in international sales, commercial management and procurement. Richard led multinational teams delivering major programme roll-outs to the world’s leading blue-chip telecom operators.
Richard now practices as a non-exec Director and Chairman specialising in Telecoms. Additionally he’s engaged in business development assignments in the space, satellite and optical instrument field.
- Driving sales, commercial & business strategies at board level, both as an executive and non executive
- Managing Director of a technology start-up and getting the business to it’s first $1 million
- Supporting corporate strategy creation
- Managing major multi country sales led engagements of over $400 million per annum
- Implementing and leading multi country commercial teams, defining sales processes and ways of working for superior performance
- Creation, management and optimisation of procurement policies and a multi country sourcing team
- Delivery of more than 15 major country wide networks