Tim has over 20 years’ experience in mobile networks, having held senior management roles in design, test & validation, rollout, planning & delivery of the Radio Access Network. As an Azenby Director he provides senior level technical expertise in areas such as outsourcing, technical due diligence, network sharing & mergers, technical procurement and network rollout, planning & design. At Azenby he has worked on several network sharing and equipment procurement agreements globally and has also provided radio infrastructure design advice to a major UK governmental body. More recently he has been working with a major European MNO on an operational out-tasking initiative. Prior to his role in Azenby he was Director of Access Network Planning & Delivery at EE. Prior to this he was Director of Access Network Design & Delivery at Orange where he led the outsourcing of the RAN plan, build & run organisations. He was the Orange Network lead for the T-Mobile / Orange UK merger.
- Provided technical advice & leadership on international group wide radio equipment tenders for two different MNOs
- Provided technical guidance to a major new UK MVNO in support of their SIM procurement activities
- Acted as interim national radio planning manager for a major UK infrastructure provider
- Worked with clients in Africa, Europe and Asia on the technical aspects relating to network sharing and merger deals
- Successfully managed the transition of a major European MNOs network monitoring services to an offshore provider
- Supported a major European MNO from RFP to contract award on an out-tasking initiative